Vision, Mission & Values
To enhance the vibrant Southwest Washington cultural community with a state-of-the-art center dedicated to welcoming audiences of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
To provide a stunning and contemporary destination for performers, speakers, and visitors seeking new experiences.
To raise the quality of life for residents with a gathering place for celebration and inspiration while having a positive impact across the region.
To build a destination that will enrich and inspire the Pacific Northwest through a diverse range of artistic, cultural, and educational experiences.
At the Southwest Washington Center for the Arts, we believe…
- That the arts are for everyone, and that the presence of the arts enriches our quality of life.
- That the presence of the arts in a community makes that community socially stronger and more economically viable.
- That transparency in our organization models honesty, fairness, and trust within our community.
- That there is profound value in understanding the critical importance of our next generation. That’s why we dedicate ourselves to impacting them in a positive way.
- That a commitment to inclusion is vital to foster an atmosphere of inclusivity, creativity, and respect.